Cerus Markets – Revolutionizing Crypto Derivatives Trading
• Cerus Markets announced the launch of its new platform for easy, safe and innovative crypto derivatives trading.
• The platform offers Non-Deliverable Crypto contracts (NDCs) as an advantageous way to trade cryptocurrencies without any fees.
• Cerus Markets is authorized and regulated by the Labuan Financial Service Authority, Malaysia.
Introducing Non-Deliverable Crypto Contracts
Non-Deliverable Crypto contracts (NDC’s) are a revolutionary new way to invest in cryptocurrencies versus the world’s largest companies such as TSLA, AAPL, GOOG, equity indexes like the DOW and DAX, and even versus commodities including Gold, Silver, and Crude Oil- all with zero fees. NDCs also provide investors with up to 100:1 leverage and the ability to go long and short any cryptocurrency.
About Cerus Markets
Cerus Markets Limited was established in 2022 and is authorized and regulated by the Labuan Financial Service Authority, Malaysia. It is a multi-asset broker that offers over 200 instruments paired with cryptocurrencies through its innovative product – Non-Deliverable Crypto contracts (NDC’s). Cerus believes in empowering traders of all levels with easy and affordable access to the market their platform stands out from traditional brokers by not charging entry fees and allowing trading of a wide range of digital assets starting from just $50. Furthermore traders can benefit from leverage up to 100:1and a 100% bonus on their first deposit further enhancing their trading experience.
Benefits Of Using Cerus Market Platform
The main benefits of using Cerus Market’s platform are as follows:
• Easy access to cryptocurrency derivatives markets without any entry fees
• Leverage up to 100:1 when trading NDCs
• Ability to go long or short any cryptocurrency
• 100% bonus on first deposit
For more information about Cerus Markets please visit cerusmarkets.com or contact Marketing Director Veronica Imasheva at firstname.lastname@example.org